[pmwiki-users] Site.PageHeader in 2.2beta31

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 14 12:20:44 CST 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 05:49:53PM +0100, sgp wrote:
> Upgrading from 2.1.27 to 2.2beta31 I noticed that Site.PageHeader exists
> by default and can't be deleted. Bug or feature I don't know, but it did
> create an upgrade problem for me.

PmWiki doesn't have a Site.PageHeader page in any of its versions
(including 2.1.27 and 2.2.0-beta31).  I'm guessing that Site.PageHeader
must be coming from a skin or cookbook recipe.

You also might try removing the wikilib.d/ directory and then
re-installing 2.2.0-beta31.  This will make sure that the pages
in wikilib.d/ are only those coming from the distribution.

Some skins (such as gemini and triad) come packaged with their own
page directories, so you might need to look at those and see if
they're causing the problem.