[pmwiki-users] Japanese language support

Kevin tokyostory2000 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Feb 21 17:37:32 CST 2007

Hello All,

I need to build a Wiki site that can display both English and Japanese
text.  I previously created a site with PMwiki  This page:

http://www.tab-mania.com/YUI/RollingStar

Has Japanese at the bottom half of the page.  On my computer, the
Japanese text displays properly.  However, If I go to the edit screen
(the password on this site is "mania") the Japanese text turns into
code, like this:

夢にまで見

I tried changing the encoding of the template to Japanese and uploading
it, but this doesn't help.

On the site linked to above, this is not so much of a problem, but I
will be making another Wiki site that will have much more Japanese text,
and I am wondering if I should use PMwiki again, or look for another
software.

As always, thank you in advance for your help.

Best,

Kevin