[pmwiki-users] JumpBox lists

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Thu Jan 18 11:06:38 CST 2007

I'm using Cookbook.InputJumpBox (Dfaure's variation) for accessing and
navigating a long list of pages in the "Clients" group.
It works fine, but there is a couple of issues.

----

The list, being rather long, appears poorly readable, and using it for
navigation requires some "hint".

Would it be hard to enable also <optgroup></optgroup> so that the
whole list would be grouped in blocks starting with a letter.
That would make long lists (not only mine) far more readable.
Example:

  Ambil GmbH
  Andersen & Co.
  Axxille
  B. Spencer
  Brutus

----

Second little issue is that "&" (ampersand) in page titles is rendered
as "&amp;".
I know that page names convert to &amp; but I thought that ampersend
was legal in page titles.
Is there a way to render it properly?

Luigi