[pmwiki-users] Announce: Slender, pmwiki-based wiki making a fresh start

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:59:36 CST 2007

> On 1/18/07, J. Meijer <commentgg at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > For those with confidence in PmWiki but unhappy with its syntax.
> > Or those out of breath configuring it.
> >
> > Refer to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/W7/Slender
> >
> > A proposal open for discussion.
> >

> A *really* more effective way to support your proposition would be to
> provide us a technical sample/test preview of your "Slender"
> distribution instead of arguing in the wind...
>
> Dom

Dom, I'll rewrite the page if my tone of voice isn't up to standards.

I don't have any specific code. Share your ideas please, the more the quicker I'll get to the grunt.

This effort is *not* a 'burn PmWiki' effort but most certainly will enhance it in the long run. Just like any other script.

/jm

ps For reference take a look at www.pbwiki.com. AFAIK in less then a year it has outgrown pmwiki in popularity.