[pmwiki-users] Overwrite ccs in wiki page?

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Tue Jul 24 09:30:59 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007, Thomas Gemperli wrote:
> I hope this isn't a stupid question, I would like to overwrite a
> style (id), which is defined in $Skin.css, within a Wikipage.
> More precise, I want to hide #wikiright on a single page, something
> like #wikiright {display:none; }
>
> Is this possible, and if yes, could someone give me a hint?

Yes, it is.

1. You can create a page /pub/css/MyGroup.SpecialPage.css with the new
definitions for the page, or MyGroup.css for the whole group.

2. With some skins if there is a "#wikiright" section, you can add directly in
the wiki-page (:noright:) or sometimes (:noleft:) and this section will not
even appear in the output HTML page.

If it doesn't work, or if you wrote the skin, search the skin docs on
pmwiki.org for PageRightFmt to add it yourself.

Thanks,
Petko