[pmwiki-users] pagelist problem with 2.2beta54

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sun Jun 10 22:54:14 CDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 05:30:01PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 12:14:38AM +0200, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> > I've got also problems with pagelist since beta54. I've got the
> > following problem:
> >
> > If I use more that one format defined at the end of the same page on
> > which I reference both pagelisttemplates within a pagelist-markup, at
> > least one of them don't produce any output.
> Pagelist caching is disabled by default, so unless you've
> specifically enabled it, it's already disabled.
>
> In order to help track down this bug, I've set up a "clean"
> wiki installation at http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/pagelist/pmwiki.php .
> This wiki has the Cluster recipe installed.  Feel free to create
> any pagelist commands or templates needed to demonstrate the
> bug.  (The admin password is "quick" if you need that.)

Okay, I've been trying to reproduce the bug, but I haven't been able to,
yet.  I'm taking a break from it right now.

But I have a suspicion that it may have more to do with the way
templates are grabbed/included/found than necessarily Cluster,
considering that Knut is also having problems.

Kathryn Andersen