[pmwiki-users] Wikipedia Template Blocks

José Geraldo Gouvea jggouvea at globo.com
Sat Jun 23 19:04:21 CDT 2007

I am calling these 'templates' for want of a better name (and because
Wikipedia does call them this).

Is it possible to define a markup block to be included in arbitrary
pages and have it work as wiki markup?

I mean to have a page that contains this:

Contents of Main/RIP

>>important<<
This text was abandoned by the author and is not likely to be extended,
improved or corrected in the foreseeable future, which does not mean,
however, that it is crap: judge it yourself.
>><<
[[!Unfinished]]

I would like to add this tag to pages containing texts I am no longer
going to update. I tried using (:include Main/RIP:) but although the
links get displayed correctly, when you click on them the referring page
is not listed in the proper category.

What am I doing wrong OR, is there a saner way to do this?

--
   José Geraldo Gouvea
www.mundosefundos.co.nr