[pmwiki-users] Wikipedia Template Blocks

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sat Jun 23 19:58:17 CDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 09:04:21PM -0300, Jos? Geraldo Gouvea wrote:
> Contents of Main/RIP
>
> >>important<<
> This text was abandoned by the author and is not likely to be extended,
> improved or corrected in the foreseeable future, which does not mean,
> however, that it is crap: judge it yourself.
> >><<
> [[!Unfinished]]
>

> I would like to add this tag to pages containing texts I am no longer
> going to update. I tried using (:include Main/RIP:) but although the
> links get displayed correctly, when you click on them the referring page
> is not listed in the proper category.

The difficulty is that the Category group is listing pages that link to
it, but the *actual* page which has the "Unfinished" category is
Main.RIP, *not* the page that you included Main.RIP into.

If you removed the category link from Main.RIP and put it on the actual
page, I think it would work.  You'd have two lines instead of one:

(:include Main.RIP:)
[[!Unfinished]]

Main.RIP would just contain the notice, and not the category link.

Kathryn Andersen