[pmwiki-users] Page break when printing

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Mar 2 10:48:30 CST 2007

> So, if %pagebreak% doesn't belong in WikiStyles, we need an
> alternative.  :-)
>
> And yes, it could be documented in multiple places... but that
> still means we need alternatives.  :-)

Well, as you suggested it could be technically documented and
explained in WikiStyles, in that it is a CSS thing indeed.
But still I would keep a prominent reference page in the Cookbook: it
seems to me the most "natural" place where one would go and look for
the thing.

It's just my thought, of course...

Anyway, you said it is a little used feature: do not waste your time with it.

Luigi