[pmwiki-users] Help Pm! [Was: Getting a Zap upload form to work]

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Mar 11 21:33:15 CDT 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 07:37:14PM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> This has been posted several times.  Please help...

Sorry... I've been out of town (vacation) for the past 10 days.

> Basically I've been able to get ZAP to do file uploads, but
> HandlePostUpload( ) doesn't seem to know what page to attach the files
> to, and second I can't seem to control the page the user is forwarded
> to.
>
> The url in my address bar after the form submit's is
>
> http://localhost/zap/index.php?action=upload&uprname=test.jpg&upresult=success
>
> suggesting somehow no pagename is being fed to the HandlePostUpload
> function...

Is the form providing a pagename?  Usually this goes as a hidden input
control; i.e.  <input type='hidden' name='n' value='Group.Page' /> .

When an upload is submitted, PmWiki needs to know the name of the
page to associate the upload with, as well as to be able to check
if the browser has permission to upload.