[pmwiki-users] Help Pm! [Was: Getting a Zap upload form to work]

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Mar 12 00:21:47 CDT 2007

On 3/11/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 07:37:14PM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> > This has been posted several times.  Please help...
>
> Sorry... I've been out of town (vacation) for the past 10 days.
>
> > Basically I've been able to get ZAP to do file uploads, but
> > HandlePostUpload( ) doesn't seem to know what page to attach the files
> > to, and second I can't seem to control the page the user is forwarded
> > to.
> >
> > The url in my address bar after the form submit's is
> >
> > http://localhost/zap/index.php?action=upload&uprname=test.jpg&upresult=success
> >
> > suggesting somehow no pagename is being fed to the HandlePostUpload
> > function...
>
> Is the form providing a pagename?  Usually this goes as a hidden input
> control; i.e.  <input type='hidden' name='n' value='Group.Page' /> .
>
> When an upload is submitted, PmWiki needs to know the name of the
> page to associate the upload with, as well as to be able to check
> if the browser has permission to upload.
>
> Pm

Ah, thanks Pm.  That helped!  I discovered I had forgotten to declare
the $pagename in the Upload script.  Now it solves problem #1
(attaching uploads to the right page).  But I'd still like to have the
browser forward to the page of my choice, rather than the attachment
successfully uploaded page...  Is that possible?

I noticed, it's actually the original page just with some get
variables added on, so it's probably something like uploadfmt or
other--and it's just displaying that in place of Test.Upload. If I
could reset what it shows, and perhaps pass a variable to it, I might
be able to find someway to forward it to the page of my choice. If you
can give me a clue how to do this, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to get
this in the next release of ZAP which should have some really nice new
features.  Thanks bunches!

Cheers,
Dan