[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: IntuitiveSpacing

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Mar 15 10:17:30 CDT 2007

as someone who uses the "$HTMLPNewline = '<br />';" I think this
cookbook is a great idea! I'll try it to see how well it works in practice.

 > * empty spaces at the beginning of lines are treated as such, not as a
 >   change to preformatted text.
Good riddance to that mark-up :) What markup should be used for
pre-formatted text in now that this is removed?

 > * optionally PmWiki's code and escape markup can be forced to line wrap.
Not sure I understand the implications of this. Can you provide an example?

  ~ ~ Dave