[pmwiki-users] ZAPbeta 2007-03 complete!

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 01:55:49 CDT 2007

The Editor wrote:

> ZAPmath (which
> can evaluate basic arithmetic inputs),

My question isn't specifically tied to ZAPmath although it occurred to me
while looking at the Math snippet on the ZAP site. I noticed that several
snippets now use PTV variables and zap savedata + passdata commands. I'm
wondering what happens when there are multiple users submitting the same
page, since each one could potentially overwrite each other's PTV in the
page. Does ZAP treat all zap commands in a page as a whole execution unit
and locks the page while this happens?