[pmwiki-users] Cookbook cleanup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Mar 20 15:39:09 CDT 2007

As several have noticed, the Cookbook has become a bit messy
of late.  I've started a new page to help us clean things
up a bit, at

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Maintenance

This page lists recipes that are missing Summary:
descriptions, >>recipeinfo<< headers, categories, and
anything else we may decide we want to check.  It also
gives a place where people can list recipes that might
be candidates for declaring obsolete and placing
into the archive.

Feel free to use this page to help clean up any recipes
that might need cleaning.  (And I've created a backup of
the pmwiki.org site in case we make any mistakes.)

Thanks!