[pmwiki-users] Cookbook cleanup

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 15:50:22 CDT 2007

Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 8:39:09 PM, Patrick wrote:

> Feel free to use this page to help clean up any recipes
> that might need cleaning.  (And I've created a backup of
> the pmwiki.org site in case we make any mistakes.)

Thanks!
I wonder how to treat those odd pages which are not recipes but are
related in some manner to one. *-Talk and *-Comments pages are not
listed, but there are others for which it does not make much sense to
add an exclusion to the list.

Can they be excluded from listing by having a special category, like
"Subpage"? Or is there another way?

Hans