[pmwiki-users] New User

Robert Fant rfant at cox.net
Wed May 2 18:08:40 CDT 2007

Greetings Folks,

What a wonderful tool!
What brought me to PMWiki was the jsMath plugin.  With this capability, PMWiki is the best thing since sliced bread, thanks a million.

I'm a teacher and I want to use this with my students, so, I could use some help in the following area(s):

  1.. I would like to be able to edit all pages (of course) and allow my students to edit only certain pages.  From what I've read, this is somehow done in "Groups."  Can someone help me cut to the chase?
  2.. I only want registered users to be able to do this "editing"  (mentioned above).
  3.. Does anyone know of any type of "Quizzing" type plugin?
Can't get over how excited I am about this application.

Thanks in advance for any response,

Robert