[pmwiki-users] Experimental captcha recipe

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Mon May 7 20:50:00 CDT 2007

Any tips on how to make captchas accessible to people with vision
impairments?  A number of my clients are very sensitive about complying
with the Americans with Disabilities Act, which is a big part of why
they hire me, and why I use PmWiki almost exclusively (because it can be
made to generate such clean, standard-compliant code).  I'd like to be
able to add captchas, but unless they can be made to have alt text,
they're off my menu.  Suggestions welcome.  --Ben