[pmwiki-users] RSS feed

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:03:01 CDT 2007

On 5/10/07, James Grizzard <jg1403 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am trying to display an RSS feed from CNN on my site by using the
> inlineRSS cookbook recipe, however I believe that the IFRAME for CNN's feed
> is conflicting in some way with the markup and will not display correctly.
> Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem might be or any suggestions
> for a recipe that might be more in tune with what I am looking to
> do? thanks,

You could paste the link in an email so we can try it out -- I don't know if
the first one I tried was the same one as yours, but it didn't work for me,
either.  I'm using the recipe
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RssFeedDisplay

And this worked for me:

(:RSS http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_world.rss:)