[pmwiki-users] Best Blogging Software?

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Thu May 10 23:20:59 CDT 2007

I've been delaying adding Blogging support to a particular project until PM
finishes his Blog support in core, but I can't really wait any longer, and the
core support still hasn't shown up.

I'd still like to use the core blogging support when it arrives. In the
meantime I guess I'll use one of the existing blogging recipes, and then
transition to the new core methods when they show up. So, my big question is:
which of the many blogging recipes will give me something that is the easiest
to convert to the core blog system, once it exists.

Does anyone have any ideas?