[pmwiki-users] french translation

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed May 16 13:45:54 CDT 2007

Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 6:40:30 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> If you want to fix the i18n file, just fix the pages in the
> PmWikiFr group on pmwiki.org.  In particular, you'll want to
> adjust

>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiFr/XLPage

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiFr/XLPageCookbook

has some cookbook recipe terms translations, including terms used in
the Triad skin (I am not sure how up-to-date those are).

So you may wish to check these as well, and add or update as
appropriate.

Then install XLPageCookbook in the same way as XLPage in config.php:

   XLPage('fr','PmWikiFr.XLPageCookbook');

  ~Hans