[pmwiki-users] FCKEditor

Michael McBrien mmcbrien at cnbohio.com
Thu May 24 11:40:56 CDT 2007

Hello everyone, I am new to this mailing list and PMWiki in general. I
am currently looking into different wiki's for out corporate intranet
knowledge base. I have found that I really like how PMwiki is setup but
have run into 1 obstacle, I need to have a solid WYSIWG editor. I have
done some research and followed the instructions for the FCKEditor
recipe but I am having issues getting it to work correctly.

Recipe-

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FCKEditor

The Issue I am running into is when I include the lines in the config
file the php does not parse but is instead displayed on the output page
(pmwiki.php) as follows...

'editfck', 'Width' => '100%', 'Height' => '400', 'BaseImagePath' =>
'http://'.$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST], 'BasePath' =>'/pub/fckeditor/FCKeditor/',
'UserFilesPath' => '/uploads/', 'ToolBar'=> 'PmWiki', 'EditorAreaCSS' =>
'/pub/fckeditor/pm_fckstyles.css', 'StylesXmlPath' =>
'/pub/fckeditor/pm_fckstyles.xml', 'CustomConfigurationsPath' =>
'/pub/fckeditor/pm_fckconfig.js', 'TextTranslation' => array(summary =>
'Summary:', author => 'Author:', minor => 'This is a minor edit',
editfck => "WysIsWyg Edit") ));
SDVA($HandleActions,array($PmFCK['EditFc....... Etc.

Since I am new to PMwiki I assume there is something major I am missing
but have just overseen it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike McBrien

Disclaimer - May 24, 2007
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com. If you are not the named addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by Citizens National Bank unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative independent of this message. Warning: Although Citizens National Bank has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.