[pmwiki-users] No nesting of groups possible?

Iannis Zannos zannos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:40:48 CST 2007

Hello,
This is probably a beginners FAQ but I did not find any info in the doc:

I noticed that the navigation *back* from links that are sublinks to groups
does not work.
I created a page to act as group with a link: [[BigSandbox/BigSandbox].
Then I made a sub-node page of BigSandbox with a link: [[BigSandbox/Hello]]

Then I edited Hello and I put a subpage there: [[Hello.Even More Stuff]]
Then I put some  stuff in "Even More Stuff".
Now when I navigate to "Even More Stuff" I get the link back to [[Hello]] at
the top of the page.
But since Hello is not top level, it says page does not exist (which led me
to create a different, top level, Hello page).

Does that mean that groups happen only at the top level, which is to say
that pages of a group cannot have any subpage?
I looked at the doc but could not find any info on that topic.
Thanks.

Iannis Zannos