[pmwiki-users] memory leak in static pages

Seth Cherney sethcherney at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 04:27:57 CDT 2007

I have a local wiki with about 100,000 pages. (trying to get it online).  When I installed
staticpages, I simply created an array to generate the pages, and had them all generate at once.
however, if i add a page which has not been generated manually (ie, by simply creating the file in
a txt editor and dropping it into the directory), apache will quickly use 800 mb plus of memory
and never serve the page.  with staticpages/relative urls disabled, there is no problem.  I have
no idea how to even begin trouble shooting this.  thanks, seth