[pmwiki-users] sidebar troubles

Matt Hollingsworth mattt1138 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:10:18 CDT 2007

Hello all,

A noob question.  Looked through the archives and didn't see any answers to this.

Setting up my wiki.  I tried a TON of skins, but I cannot use ANY of the elastic/fluid/liquid skins that I tried, which is quite a few.  When I use these skins, my left sidebar disappears when I click on "home".  It will reappear at times if I go into certain areas, but every time I hit home, it disappears.

I tried triad, fixflow, blues, dropdown and a ton of others and it happens with all of them.  Right now, I just dropped in a fixed layout "alalike" and it works fine.

Any ideas???

Thanks for any and all help.

-Matt