[pmwiki-users] sidebar troubles

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Fri Sep 7 13:16:39 CDT 2007

Matt Hollingsworth wrote:
> Setting up my wiki.  I tried a TON of skins, but I cannot use ANY of
> the elastic/fluid/liquid skins that I tried, which is quite a few.
> When I use these skins, my left sidebar disappears when I click on
> "home".  It will reappear at times if I go into certain areas, but
> every time I hit home, it disappears.

I'm curious, does your sidebar use pagelists to create it's links? And
if so, is Home the only link you have so far?

I know it's a weird question, but pagelists sometimes don't display the
page that you're currently on... Thus, a floating sidebar would
disappear. It's a long shot, but if this is the case, just put some more
text in the sidebar until you have more stuff on your site.

--
        ~Mike Shanley~

    ~you are almost there~