[pmwiki-users] problem with internationalisation

jos hendriks jos at puntopunto.info
Fri Sep 7 21:10:57 CDT 2007

If you don't get an answer put you question again.
So I do:
I started a pmwiki site on a local server, in Dutch. So I put the
PMWikiNL pages in the wikilib.d map and added in the local configfile  a
line:|XLPage('nl','PmWikiNl.XLPage');
All worked fine.
After uploading to the server that host my site, the translations were
not made anymore. I controlled it by loading the appropiate pages back,
and locally all the translations were made.
I use version 2.1.27 and the php server is an php 5 server.
I think I really need a bit of help.