[pmwiki-users] Include Navigation on non-pmwiki Page

Ashwin pmwiki.20.PACSPA at spamgourmet.com
Sat Sep 8 08:27:11 CDT 2007

All-

Through CSS, I am trying to design one website that looks and feels
like one cohesive website. However, in reality, the website is a
combination of PmWiki and Wordpress.

With that said, I want to use the PmWiki navigation bar (Site.SideBar)
to be the navigation bar on the Wordpress part of the website as well.

I was thinking of using a PHP include file for this purpose.

(1) I tried using something like this:
<!--wiki:$SiteGroup.SideBar $Group.SideBar-->
But, this did not work

(2) I also tried using:
<?php include("http://website.com/pmwiki.php?n=Site.SideBar"); ?>
But, then I get the entire Site.SideBar page

I want to get only the navigation. How can I do this?

Thanks,
Ashwin