[pmwiki-users] Creating GTD @Context by modifying !Category markup

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Sat Sep 8 10:48:03 CDT 2007

Pico Ben-Amotz wrote:
> What would it take to modify the markup for Categories to work with a
> different group name (Context, instead of Category)
In config.php, write this:
$CategoryGroup = 'Context';

>  and different
> markup (an At sign instead of a Bang or  Exclamation point)?

In config.php, write this:

Markup('[[!','<links','/\[\[@([^\|\]] ?)\]\]/',
  "<span class='category'>[[$CategoryGroup/$1]]</span>");

> What if I wanted to take this a step
> further to eliminate the need to enclose the markup in brackets (that
> is, instead of using the current markup of [[!Subject]], I would like
> to be able to use a new markup of @Subject that would be rendered as a
> link to Context/Subject).

In config.php, write this (I THINK!!!):

  "<span class='category'>[[$CategoryGroup/$1]]</span> ");

It seems like you're the type of person who likes shortcuts... So you
might like my ShortCutsMarkup recipe...
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ShortCutsMarkup

--
        ~Mike Shanley~