[pmwiki-users] quicktime

M G m.vanderglas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:20:32 CDT 2007

Hi all!

 I'm trying to implement the quicktime.php script in my pmwiki, but I can't
make it work.

I looked in the comments and in older archives, but it doesn't seem to hold
the answer.

I'm trying to embed external Quicktime files. I've used in the config.phpfile:

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/quicktime.php");

$QuickTimeExternalResource = 1;

(I read in the comments of the Quicktime script of pmwiki that I have to
include

QuickTimeExternalResource = 1

for external links but that generates an error in the browser, so I added
the $ and ;)

But it doesn't embed quicktime links, it just shows a link and shows
(:quicktime makrup aswell.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,