[pmwiki-users] link to new page and edit

Chris Carter ccarter at lbcc.edu
Fri Sep 14 11:55:21 CDT 2007

Thanks for the help Dave.  It was not exactly what I was looking for but it sparked some ideas.

It's probably obvious to many of you, but I added ?action=edit to my link.   I then added $EditRedirectFmt in config.php, so when users click Save, the page redirects to the previous group.

That seems to do it.

Chris Carter