[pmwiki-users] Workaround for fox form redirection problem

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Fri Apr 18 18:03:05 CDT 2008

Thanks, Hans. Add and section edit seem to be working again. I'm going
to try to live with the redirection problem.

Now I want to go back to supplying my own section edit form, if that
is possible. I tried setting in config.php:

$FoxEditPTVSectionForm = 'MyGroup.MyOwnForm';
$FoxEditPageSectionForm = 'MyGroup.MyOwnForm2';

The form came up with nothing in the section. That's not surprising -
I hadn't changed anything yet. What was surprising is that when I
exited the form I got this message instead of a page:

FATAL::XSS hack attempt detected. Your IP has been logged.

Have I been put on the international terrorist watchlist or
something?  What's going on?

Randy