[pmwiki-users] Unit testing pmwiki markup code

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Fri Apr 25 13:59:40 CDT 2008

Marc,

I agree, test-driven development rules!

I didn't realize that php was truly object oriented. It sounds like
you are using phpunit to assert the correctness of php functions.
That's great for recipe developers.

But I don't know php - I write pmwiki markup. I want to assert that my
pages look and behave the way that I expect whenever I make changes to
my config.php, install new recipes, change my pmwiki markup, etc.

Are you using phpunit to test the correctness of served pages, or just
the correctness of output from php functions?

Randy