[pmwiki-users] Blogging - current status

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Apr 28 09:47:51 CDT 2008

I looked through the list archive for the last 6 months in order
to try to figure out what the current status of blogging is.

As I understand it: there is no "official" solution but several
recipes, and blogging is still on the roadmap.

Have I missed something? If I want to some blogging support on a
wiki should I use one of the existing solutions or should I wait
for a while (there is no panic but I would like to have a
solution before the middle of the summer)?

                 jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se