[pmwiki-users] PmForms, error messages

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Apr 28 16:39:45 CDT 2008

Sandy <sandy <at> onebit.ca> writes:

> Sandy wrote:
> > I'm converting my site to use PmForms instead of MailForm and CommentBox.
I've figured out the "require" statement. How do I make the messages more
noticeable? I tried putting '''' around them. I'd really love big and a clashing
colour, with a <hr> or at least some space between the message and the repeat of
the form.

> > (:template require from errmsg="$[Missing 'from' address]" :)
> > (:template require subject errmsg="$[Missing message subject]" :)
> > (:template require text errmsg="$[Message text required]" :)
> > (:template require if="captcha" errmsg="$[Captcha required]" :)''''
> > {$$text}
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sandy

Someone sent me a reply back in January. No problem, I though, it'll be in the
archives when I go back to it. Except, it was a private response.

Does anyone know how to make the error messages harder to miss?

Thanks,

Sandy