[pmwiki-users] Proposed markup for rowspan in simple tables

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Mon Aug 25 05:23:00 CDT 2008

> Speaking of tables, I just had another thought regarding
> the simple type of tables we create. The motivation here is
> that in my experience, I often end up creating the small/simple
> tables as follows:
> [@
> Column A    Column B     Column C
> asdfas      asdfasdf     asdfasdf
> asdfasdf    asdfasdfas   asdfasdf
> asdf as     asf asfasd   asdfas asd
> @]

Oh, yes, how nice those old-times simple tables!
I miss them a lot, those typewriter-style things like
+------------+------------+--------------+
|  Column A  | Column B   |  Column C    |
|  asdfas    | asdfasdf   |  asdfasdf    |
|  asdfasdf  | asdfasdfas |  asdfasdf    |
|  asdf as   | asf asfasd |  asdfas asd  |

If only there was an automated way to get them back, some cookbook recipe
for those missing their youth...
But I'm digressing...
;-)

Luigi