[pmwiki-users] FW: UpdatePage() vs save from ?action=edit

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Feb 8 14:52:04 CST 2008

Did anybody have any thoughts on this?  I'm guessing it has something to do
with what functions are registered in EditFunctions before calling
UpdatePage()?

To rephrase my question below, I am creating new pages using UpdatePage().
The pages are created, but they are not being placed in .pageindex until I
manually edit and save them.  What do I need to do to bypass this manual
step?

-Peter

  _____