[pmwiki-users] Links to non-existent pages

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Thu Feb 21 14:00:16 CST 2008

Hi all,

I would like to have all links to non-existent pages point to the page
itself instead of the ?action=edit page.

On this page (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RemoveQuestionMark),
there is a method described under "Group-Wide Removal" which requires a
modification to pmwiki.php.

For obvious reasons, I would prefer to not alter pmwiki.php. I am
wondering how difficult it would be to make that into a recipe which can
then be 'included' through the config.php.

I have no experience with php or with writing recipes. I will appreciate
any help or direction.

Thanks.