[pmwiki-users] installation trouble

Bill Harris bll.hrris at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:38:31 CST 2008

Hi,

I've installed pmwiki, but am having some trouble.  I've created the
directory wiki.d according to the instructions, but now my wiki
homepage just contains:

(:groupheader:)(:include Site.PageNotFound:)(:groupfooter:) <:block>

Somebody on one of the question pages had a similar problem that he
fixed by changing the relevant file permissions, but for me, the
permissions of all files rooted in pmwiki/ have read-write-execute
allowed.  Can anyone give me any tips as to why my page isn't loading
properly?

Thanks!