[pmwiki-users] OT: Permanent redirects

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jan 21 13:07:27 CST 2008

The redirect permanent is simply an instruction to readers (like
browsers), and is only active whilst you have the instruction -- they
are not recorded, as such. If you remove the redirect from
.htaccess/cpanel then you're back to a no-redirect.

Google will eventually revisit your site, see there is no redirect and
move on as normal.

  ~ ~ David