[pmwiki-users] Fox form conflicts

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Wed Jan 30 14:17:00 CST 2008

Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 6:16:21 PM, Sameer Kumar wrote:

> The problem:

> *         On the above page: Test.0536, when one tries to add a new

> entry to the "Wall Type Schedule" Table, the formatting of the table

> above breaks!

> *         The formatting of the page is restored when one clicks on
the

> "View" page action.

I do not know what caused the breakdown. But I mended it by changing

the form to

      (:fox walsch target={$FullName} redir=1 :)

This will force a redirect after adding the content, which means a

page reload.

Thanks! That works well!

Now that you have seen the setup, I have a few more questions:

How can I add an edit link for each row in the Wall Schedule table such
that the form below the table gets populated by the data in that row?

A new page created via the form in Test.Form comes with all the text
from the template within #foxbegin# and #foxend#...

*         Can you think of some way that I can protect this text from
being edited (or not be seen at all)??

*         This text implies that I cannot use EditTemplates anymore. Can
I still include any text (for example, the small Wall schedule form) in
all the pages that are created?

I know some of these questions may not have straightforward answers... I
appreciate all your help, though!