[pmwiki-users] Clicking Go on search searches for the word Search

wiki question wiki_questions at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 12:38:36 CDT 2008

Found this:
        <!--markup:(:searchbox  label=$[Go] value=$[Search] focus=false:)-->
  I gues my next question to the php GURUs is:
  How do I get it to stop replacing my search string with the word "Search" when I click Go?

  Thanks,
  Ben

wiki question <wiki_questions at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for this?
  Where is the Search box code for the sidebar when using the fixflow skin?

  Thanks,
  Ben

wiki question <wiki_questions at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Version  pmwiki-2.2.0-beta65
  Skin:  Fix flow

  When I enter anything into the search box and click go  it replaces my entry with the word "Search"

  I.e it returns:  Results of search for Search:

  If I just press enter it works correctly
  For example

  Results of search for database:

  Can I change this behavior?

  I looked in the archives and did not find this issue anywhere --albeit I only looked about 6 months back.

  Thanks,
  Ben