[pmwiki-users] Site.EditForm and UserAuth2 issues

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Mar 15 14:46:20 CDT 2008

I haven't used the draft functionality yet, but I suspect your problem
has something to do with that. Maybe there is a recursion or other
problem with using the draft feature specifically on the edit form?
Maybe others who have tried it can report on whether it works.

I notice you removed the saveeditbutton at the same time as you
changed the Author box. That introduces some complexity to identifying
the problem. I suggest restoring the first version in your history and
simply changing the Author functionality, leaving the saveeditbutton
alone for now. If those changes aren't saved, maybe remove the draft
capability from config.php and see if at least you can edit the edit
form that way.

- Randy