[pmwiki-users] wikiform - have a large text field with default text?

david roundell roundelld at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:35:41 CST 2008

>Currently, the wikiform template syntax does not support default textfor textarea boxes. It should be fairly easy to add, but I'll need toreview the syntax for other field types, to make sure I add it in a waythat is consistent with other default value settings. It will probably bea few days before I get time to do this.
thanks john, i appreciate the time and effort!

david

From: roundelld at hotmail.comTo: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.comSubject: wikiform - have a large text field with default text?Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:47:00 +0000

hello another wikiform question that hopefully is straightforward i have a question on the form in the style of: :Overnight Actions:nighttime What actions need to be taken overnight ("Raise an Incident Log. Leave for daytime attention. "=80) this default text (raise log, leave for daytime..) is useful to save time when entering details on the form. unfortunately i cannot see a way of having the field go over 2 or 3 lines as in when you code text=3*80, for example. could wikiform be given the option to have a text box with default text already in it that can be more than one text line long? hope thats clear!! thanks david