[pmwiki-users] FoxNotify : #subject and #heading not used when squelch and delay > 0

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 09:18:26 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm using foxnotify 2008-09-29.

If I set $FoxNotifyDelay and/or $FoxNotifySquelch (I didn't tried all
combinations)  to a value greater than 0, the mail sent by foxnotify
does not have the correct subject or heading set.
If both variables are set to 0, the mail is correct (good subject from
$FoxNotifyTemplatePageFmt#subject and good heading from
$FoxNotifyTemplatePageFmt#heading)

Commenting the 'if ($IsPagePosted)' test at line 127 make it works
100% of the time. any idea ?

Jean-Fabrice