[pmwiki-users] Including anchors fronm a specific read protected page into an open page

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Mon Oct 20 04:32:18 CDT 2008

I have a page where lots of images are stored, together with comments,
copyright notices and other relevant details.
Such page is read/write protected, as it my own repository.

I need to include (just) the images all over my site, which could been
handy by just writing:
   (:include Group.Page#image#imageend:)

The problem is that (correctly) images are not displayed because they
come from a read protected page.

Is there a way to let the (:include:) markup work on that particular
page, while retaining the password protection?
Is there a way to set exceptions to the rule, tied to single pages?
Or, which workaround would be possible?

Thanks
Luigi