[pmwiki-users] LDAP groups

David Johnson david.johnson at caldwellfunding.com
Wed Sep 10 09:17:17 CDT 2008

Hi.  I just got LDAP working for our company with PmWiki, and that's
very exciting.  Now, however, though that will work forn us for the
moment, I was wondering if anyone has ideas about how to use LDAP (MS
Active Directory) groups.  I searched around and saw that this had not
been possible a couple years back, is it still that way?  It would be
soooooo convenient especially as the company grows to control
permissions without each individual username.   Does nayone know wbout
this stuff or have even an unofficial solution?  I would appreciate any
ideas very much.

-          DJ

The information contained in this message, including any attachment hereto, may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
This message is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised
that any review, use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. E-mail transmissions are not secure,
and we accept no liability for errors in transmission, delayed transmission, changes made to this message after it was originally sent,
or other transmission-related issues. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments
will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Caldwell Funding Corporation and its affiliates in this
regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.