[pmwiki-users] Using PmWiki for eCommerce
harry at forsdick.com
Tue Sep 30 15:38:23 CDT 2008
I would like to use a standard platform I have built out of PmWiki using
Cookbook recipes to support an eCommerce website.
Here are the requirements:
1. Use of database to store characteristics (id, name, description,
price, weight) of products being sold
2. Shopping cart, updating shopping cart
3. Check out including:
1. Total cost of items in cart
2. Tax computation (if any)
3. Shipping expense
4. Grand total
5. Shipping Address
6. Credit Card Authorization
7. Purchase Now button
8. Confirmation of purchase sent to customer
I can imagine how to do almost all of these steps except step number 6.
My questions are:
1. Has anyone done something similar to this?
2. Are there cookbook recipes to help do this?
3. Are there commercial packages that either work under PmWiki or are
callable from PmWiki that does any or all of this?
781.861.6149 (home) | 781.799.6002 (cell)
http://forsdick.com | http://lexmedia.org | http://forsdick.blogspot.com |
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pmwiki-users