[pmwiki-users] Images Not Displaying

Lane Lester llester at info-fast.com
Thu Apr 16 09:15:11 CDT 2009

In my science class today, one of the students asked if she could add an
image to her wiki page. I said sure, and she copied the URL of the photo to
the page. The photo showed up just fine on her computer, but not any of the
other eight in the classroom.

So I tried editng her page on my computer, and I added alternate text and a
caption. After I saved the page, the photo showed up on my computer.
However, all of the other computers in the room showed only the alternate
text and the caption. Clearing the Firefox cache and refreshiing the page
did not alter the situation.

Lane