[pmwiki-users] [listes] Images Not Displaying

Lane Lester llester at info-fast.com
Thu Apr 16 10:42:36 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Velosteph <velosteph at ferrosteph.net>wrote:

> Read the documentation about attach files

Thanks, Stephane, for the tips. I read and have used the upload/attach
technique, but the docs also say:
To place an image into a page, enter the address (url) of the image into the
markup text. Any *alternate text* (used for tooltips and for browsers that
do not display images) is placed in double quotes immediately following the
image url. A caption can follow separated by a vertical bar (|), and may
include simple formatting

That's the technique we were trying to use. If it doesn't work (it didn't
for us), then I'll tell the students they have to use the upload/attach
approach. But if there's a way to make it work, I'd like to know what it is.

Lane