[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2 2.5 on a 64-bit Computer Running Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Robert Gann gannr at hartwick.edu
Sat Aug 29 12:03:59 CDT 2009

I just upgraded to Snow Leopard and am now getting the following error
messages at the tops of my pages.  My computer is a 64-bit MacBook Pro.

Warning: strftime() [function.strftime]: It is not safe to rely on the
system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the
date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In
case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We
selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /Library/
WebServer/Documents/PHYS140/pmwiki.php on line 323

Warning: strftime() [function.strftime]: It is not safe to rely on the
system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the
date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In
case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We
selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /Library/
WebServer/Documents/PHYS140/pmwiki.php on line 324

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/PHYS140/pmwiki.php:
323) in /Library/WebServer/Documents/PHYS140/pmwiki.php on line 1084

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I apologize if this has been posted
previously as I do not regularly read this list.

Thanks!
---
Robert Gann, Ph.D.
Professor